iQ-R Integrated Modular Controller
The iQ-R range is an revolutionary new series targeted at medium to large scale systems.
The iQ platform is a solution that integrates with and cooperates with controllers, HMI, engineering environments, and networks at the production site. This iQ-R range has achieved an even greater level of productivity and performance with the following upgrades:
- - New high speed system bus leading to improved production cycle.
- - Accurate motion control through a multi-CPU system.
- - Reduced hardware costs resulting from a new controller performance architecture.
- - Precise data synchronisation between the CPU and modules using the the inter-modular synchronisation feature.
The iQ-R series features 5 CPU options ranging in size from 40k steps to 1200k steps. Each CPU is equiped with an Ethernet port, USB (Mini-B) 2.0 port, SD card slot, and extended SRAM cassette.
iQ-F Integrated Modular Controller
Replacing the MELSEC-F series, the MELSEC iQ-F is ideal for small scale standalone applications as well as networked systems.
The iQ platform is a solution that integrates with and cooperates with controllers, HMI, engineering environments, and networks at the production site. Being micro PLCs, the iQ-F series has been deigned with a focus on function and cost performance. This has been achieved through the integration of the following features:
- - Built-in fucntions
- - Analog control
- - Position control
- - Supports AnyWireASLINK, CC-Link IE Feild Network, and CC-LInk V2
- - An intuitive programming environment
The iQ-F series features a built-in SD card slot, Ethernet port, and an RS-485 port. It also contains built in functions to assist with data-logging, IP filtering, backup/restore, security, and positioning.
Human Machine Interfaces
A wide variety of lineup meets the needs of production sites.
The GOT boasts advanced functionality, acts as a seamless gateway to other industrial automation devices, all while increasing productivity and efficiency.
Mitsubishi Electric also offers a wide range of operator interface terminals manufactured by Beijer Electronics of Sweden to complement its range of operator interfaces. Beijer products are dedicated to Mitsubishi Electric PLC systems.
Modular PLCs allow users to mix and select the best combination of CPUs, communication devices, specialist control modules and discreet I/O on a back-plane.
Basic and advanced PLC CPUs, specialist motion and process controllers and even PCs can be combined into a single SystemQ solution with up to four different CPUs. This gives users a choice of control philosophies, programming concepts and programming languages – all from a single platform.
What can you expect from Mitsubishi Modular PLCs?
- Global use - A wide range power supply means your Modular System Q will work all over the world and with the huge range of shipping approvals, CE compliance, as well as manufacturing to Automotive industry quality levels, SystemQ is a product to trust.
- Totally scalable - System Q is designed to grow with your application, from the Q00J standalone solution to the networked and redundant process CPU Q25PRH. System Q's platform concept allows you to add and customize the special functions you need.
- Multi CPU - The SystemQ Automation Platform allows you to use multiple CPU’s on a single backplane. You can combine up to four CPU types, such as PLC, Motion, PC, Q-C and Process CPU’s, as a single seamless solution.
- Multi network connectivity - From basic AS-Interface to Ethernet based networks, System Q can communicate easily with Mitsubishi or third party products. To increase the productivity in your plant, System Q can also provide a direct connection to any database based on SQL via an Ethernet connection.
- Flexibility - The wide range of power supplies, CPU’s, I/O Modules, Special Modules and Communication Modules makes System Q one of the most flexible modular automation systems in the world.
- Dual redundancy - The redundant Process CPUs Q12/25PRH can, with standard PLC technology, provide a hot standby system with the automatic synchronization of data. The modular concept also allows different degrees of redundancy from power supply and control systems to redundant network modules.
L Series PLCs
The L Series is Mitsubishi's newest controller line, donning an innovative and easy-to-expand rack-free design. The single-CPU architecture includes built-in Ethernet and Mini-USB interfaces, a SD/SDHC memory card slot for program storage and data logging, and 24 I/O for positioning and high-speed counter functions. The enhanced CPU also includes a CC-Link V2 Master/Local station for connection to the powerful open field network. All other power supply, extension I/O, motion, positioning, high-speed counter, serial communication, and networking module options are added on as necessary.
Rack free modular system.
Accessories include a two-color illuminated display unit for monitoring and troubleshooting, and a bus end-cover with error terminal relay. The compact size, easy expandability, networking capabilities, and multitude of built-in high-powered functions makes the L Series ideal for both stand-alone machines as well as networked stations in larger applications. The L Series is fully supported by iQ Works software suite, which brings all the benefits of MELSOFT Navigator network configuration setup, System Label and structured programming, and dedicated GT16 screens for troubleshooting and maintenance.
|Datasheet Broshure||Quick Start Guide|